LOL yeh its kind of pitiful. Both times ive been in there is this same older guy in the back fixing stuff and working his butt off. The line stays backed up tho.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
On another note taco bell is experiencing some difficulties. Anyone been in there lately. Ive been there maybe twice in the last month and both times at least 5 folks have demanded money back. </div></div>
I've seen similar stuff the few times I've been in there in the past few months. They've really been going downhill.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
LOL yeh its kind of pitiful. Both times ive been in there is this same older guy in the back fixing stuff and working his butt off. The line stays backed up tho.
GO VOLS
What throws me off is you go through the drive through and instead of "welcome to taco bell may I take your order" you get "Hi how are you?"
How am I? Hungry darnit! otherwise I wouldn't be here because this is a stop of last resort!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
LOL!
They have one of those drive throughs that if a car pulls in behind you you got to ride the whole ordeal out. Cant hang a right and leave if you change your mind.
GO VOLS
just ate there today, always good food, never had a problem there
and jack's one helluva good guy too
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
You are 1 in a million then man,because that place is a clusterfrig.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I love Jack - he is a total sweetie. I just feel sorry for him that it's so hard for him to find and keep help.
u talkin taco hell or the china cafe?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I have never had a problem at China Cafe, Jack is a good guy.
As far as Taco Bell goes, I was by there the other day and the dining room was closed. A sign on the door read, "dining room closed due to lack of help".
i've been there maybe 4 times when i didnt have a problem with my order or see something wrong with the joint
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks